|Back to Table of
Back to page 4
1) Start off by asking the New Christian how his week has
2) Second, start your time of study with prayer.
3) Third, ask him what Jesus ministered and taught him during
his daily feeding on Jesus this week. Take notes. If he has not been having a
regular feeding time with Jesus, go over with him again how important this is if
Jesus is to implement his plan and purpose for his life. Encourage him to be
daily faithful in doing it.
4) Fourth, ask him what he got personally out of this week's
5) Fifth, go through and share with him the Forgiveness Tract
Is the Answer to Your Needs.
6) Sixth, ask him if he has any questions on this week's reading assignment.
7) Seventh, take out a copy of
The Time is Now! and ask him to read it during the next week
and be prepared to share with you what he learns from the book.
You might also consider giving him a copy of any
questions related from the section in this textbook which covers this material.
Also give him a copy of the
Evangelism Training Videos CD or DVD.
8) Eighth, ask him if he has been reading the Gospel of John. If he has, ask
him to share with you what he has been learning in his reading.
9) Ninth, establish when you will meet next to go over the next lesson and
10) Tenth, close with prayer. Ask him if he has any personal needs. If so,
pray for him and his needs.
11) Eleventh, call him during the week to see how he is doing. Answer
whatever questions he has and pray for any present needs that he has.
12) Twelfth, write a letter like this sample
letter titled Experiencing Jesus'
Forgiveness Daily which reaffirms what you covered in this week's
Page 6 Fourth Appointment: Evangelism: The
Time is Now!
Back to Table of
Bibliography & Notes
Section 5 Chapters