Advanced Home Page
Sections & Chapters
Certificate of Completion
1 Corinthians 9:11
"If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it
too much if we should reap material things from you?"
To Effective Ministry
How to Be Sure You Are a
You Can Be Sure You Are a Christian by (1995 edition) Bill
Bright and answer the following questions:
1. According to Bill Bright, what is involved in our committing ourselves to
2. What is involved in our intellectual commitment?
3. How are our emotions involved in becoming a Christian?
4. How is the will involved in our becoming a Christian?
5. What are reasons many people are unwilling to accept Jesus as Savior and
Lord (pp. 25-34)?
6. What does Bill Bright say is involved in a person receiving Christ?
7. How is becoming a Christian like getting married?
8. Many people believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he died on the
cross for their sins, but what must they do to be saved?
9. What are three things, Bill Bright states confirm that Jesus is in our
10. What ideas in your own belief system have been changed from what you
learned in this book and how have they been changed?
The Most Loving Thing You Can Do (MLT) and share the
entire book with a Christian friend of yours.
Memorize the following Scriptures:
2 Corinthians 13:5 "Test yourselves to see
if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this
about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the
Colossians 1:27 "to whom God willed to
make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the
Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
1 John 5:11-13 "And the witness is this,
that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has
the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the
Read Chapters 11 and 12 in MacNutt's book Healing and answer the
1. What are the three basic types of sickness man has?
2. What are the four basic prayer methods we must understand in order to
exercise a complete healing ministry?
3. According to the author, what are the most basic questions we should ask
before praying for healing?
1. What is the key form of repentance we need?
2. What makes the flow of love possible according to Jesus in the passage
Be prepared to go over answers to questions, recite Scripture and
The Most Loving Thing You Can Do (MLT)
memorized, and anything else mentioned above.
Back To Homework Assignments