Advanced Home Page
Sections & Chapters
Certificate of Completion
1 Corinthians 9:11
"If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it
too much if we should reap material things from you?"
To Effective Ministry
Relationship With Jesus
the Best Answer But Not A
Guarantee Against Possible Failure
7 in Section 2 while answering the questions at the beginning of
The Most Loving Thing You Can Do (MLT) and share the
entire book with a Christian friend of yours.
Memorize the following Scriptures:
2 Thessalonians 3:1-3 "Finally, brethren,
pray for us that the word of the Lord may spread rapidly and be glorified,
just as it did also with you; and that we may be delivered from perverse and
evil men; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful, and He will
strengthen and protect you from the evil one."
Philippians 1:28 "In no way alarmed by
your opponents--which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation
for you, and that too, from God."
2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and impostors
will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived."
Read Chapters 9 and 10 in MacNutt's book Healing and answer the
1. What is the resultant error of simplistic preaching or simplistic
formulas such as, "All physical problems are centered in a lack of
2. In order to preserve the "mystery" of Godís working in our
lives or rather to maintain a child like spirit before Jesus, what two basic
principles does the author suggest?
1. What kind of atmosphere is necessary in order for healing to take
place and to guarantee no one is hurt regardless of the outcome?
2. Why is an attitude of "resting" on Godís promises a greater
expression of faith then an attitude of "standing" on and
demanding Godís promises?
3. What is the gift of healing as related to the one the gift is being
manifested through according to the author?
4. What does the author say the end result should be of a healing through
5. In praying for healing why is the way of love of greater importance then
the emphasis on faith?
Be prepared to go over answers to questions, recite Scripture and pages
MLT memorized, and anything else mentioned above.
Back To Homework Assignments