Advanced Home Page
Sections & Chapters
Certificate of Completion
1 Corinthians 9:11
"If we sowed spiritual things in you, is it
too much if we should reap material things from you?"
To Effective Ministry
Finding Jesus' Place
Of Ministry For You
3 in Section
9 while answering the questions at the beginning of the Chapter.
"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and
he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in
"Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or
sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the
gospelís sake, but that he shall receive a hundred times as much now in the
present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and
farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life."
Read Chapters 1 and 2 in Section 6 and Appendixes A, B, and C in
Schaeffer's book The God Who Is The; and Appendixes A and B in his
Book He Is There and He Is Not Silent (HITHINS) while
answering the following questions:
The God Who Is The: Section 6 Chapter 1
1. What four areas of divisions, separations, have come about as a
result of the Fall of man?
2. When a person accepts Jesusí death and shed blood for his sins by
faith, on this side of heaven, how are these four separations of man
3. Through the work of the flesh we can be only orthodox and dead or loving
and compromising. What is the only way we can have true doctrine and love at
the same time?
4. What is antinomianism?
5. If we do not preach as literal the first three Chapters of Genesis and
its explanation of the personality of man, what will happen in our attempts
to communicate the Gospel to modern men? Why?
The God Who Is The: Section 6 Chapter 2
1. What presupposition Christianity is central if the world is to take
notice of our Christianity?
2. If we do not have an ongoing relationship with God and and show Him to be
personal in our lives, what are we doing as Christians?
The God Who Is The: Appendix A, B & C
(No Questions, just discuss)
He Is There and He Is Not Silent: Appendix A
1. What did You learn in Appendix A titled, "Is Propositional
2. What is the Christian presupposition to Propositional Revelation?
3. What are two things Schaeffer tells us the Bible does not do?
4. How has what you learned in this chapter changed your thinking about your
He Is There and He Is Not Silent: Appendix B
1. What did You learn in Appendix B titled, "Faith Verses
2. What is the difference between Biblical Christian faith and post-Kierkegaardian
3. How has what you learned in this chapter effected your thinking about
11 titled: "When The Son of Man Comes, Will He find Faith On
the Earth?" and "There Is No Such Thing as a Safe & Costless
Christianity." while answering the questions at the beginning of the Chapters.
Be prepared to go over answers to questions, recite Scripture and anything
else mentioned above.
Back To Homework Assignments